Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Learn the Cat Types, Learn about Cats

Did you hear my recent podcast on Cat Types?

Have we ever struggled with choosing the right cat? We won't have those same dilemmas once we learn the three different Cat Types.

So many people feel they can't seem to connect with their cat, or calm them down, or get them to behave, or know if they will get along with their other cats. That is why I'm sharing my tips and tricks on how to tell their Cat Type, and then we'll know their activity level, their social abilities, their favorite toys, and their ease of training.

Take my Cat Personality Quiz to find the right Cat Type for you!


  • For more, here's that post I talked about, Gracie's Babies, where I explain how to tell which kittens are Alpha, Beta, or Gamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment